How to write your card
Little tips about sending someone love in an envelope this year...
- Make sure your card is filled with love.
- Make it as creative as you can.
- Ensure it has a legible message (where my boys words have been illegible, I have written in brackets underneath).
- Keep your envelope unsealed to give the rest homes discretion to check cards if they choose.
- Try to avoid religious quotes - your recipient may not be religious
- Just be you!
Collections has been extended to 14th December.
If you would like to create a drop box in your community (WE NEED MORE) jump to our Facebook group to upload a picture of your drop box and address (no personal addresses for your safety)
New Zealand Aged Care Association has very kindly offered to coordinate with all rest home on number of cards required - we will give this info to all of the Regional lead when distribution time hits. For now - we just need to set-up drop boxes and make some beautiful cards.
You can e-mail us at SendYourLoveNZ@gmail.com